#434 FBF: Building a Billion Dollar Real Estate Business in Less than 10 Years - with Steve Wasserman
Manage episode 328323847 series 30962
Today's Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #167, which originally aired on January 09, 2018.
Our guest for today’s show is real estate investment expert and managing partner of Gelt Inc, Keith Wasserman.
Keith founded Gelt, Inc. in 2008 during the height of the recession and financial meltdown. Keith has been involved in the acquisition of several commercial, industrial, and residential properties totaling over $1 billion in assets. He oversees the company’s operations, marketing, investor relations, acquisitions, leasing, development, and disposition services. In addition to his commercial and multifamily activities with Gelt, Keith recently co-founded Happy Home Communities which focuses on the manufactured housing niche.
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute "no obligation" call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2