#422 FBF: How this investor built a $500 million portfolio in the competitive Manhattan market - with Leslie Himmel
Manage episode 325655502 series 30962
Today's Flash Back Friday Episode is from Episode #83, which originally aired on August 17, 2015.
This week we're going to speak with Leslie Himmel of Himmel and Meringoff which is a commercial investment firm based in Manhattan. Leslie is as big as they come as she was recently recognized as the highest-ranking female landlord in New York's commercial real estate market, which is quite an impressive feat.
Honestly, I can't even fathom the sheer magnitude of the portfolio that Leslie has built, which consists of more than 2 million square feet of Manhattan commercial real estate with an estimated value of over $500 million. Listen in as she shares how she’s built such a successful empire.
- Check out our company and our investment opportunity by visiting www.SunriseCapitalInvestors.com
- Self Directed IRA Investment Opportunity – Click Here To Learn More About How You Can Invest With Us Through Your SDIRA
- Accredited Investors Click Here to learn more about partnering with me and my team on Mobile Home Park deals!
- Grab a free copy of my latest book “The 21 Biggest Mistakes Investors Make When Purchasing their First Mobile Home Park…and how to avoid them MobileHomeParkAcademy.com
- Schedule your free 30 minute "no obligation" call directly with Kevin by clicking this link https://www.timetrade.com/book/KV2D2