Manage episode 278202401 series 142288
As we round the bend on 2020 you are probably experiencing a mixture of emotions. This has been a strange year for everyone and its perfectly natural and normal to feel overwhelmed...and maybe overstressed. When you listen to part 6 of this weeks series you will self discover the clear and obvious path forward. Here are the points from today's show..starting with point #9..
9) Daily brain dump.
- Take a minute to find and clean out all your self-deprecating, negative thoughts. As you do this, you will find yourself feeling refreshed and invigorated with renewed energy to take on the world. Don’t believe it? Try it.
- Start now.
10) Keep a journal. BestSelf.com
- Stop comparing yourself to others while on your journey. Compare yourself to the person you were yesterday.
11) Media free life. Also, consider people purge.
- Don't trust people who tell you to trust the media.
12) Control your environment. Your subconscious mind is always working, thinking, plotting, worrying...if you live in an environment where piles of crap dominate of course you are going to feel overwhelmed. Your physical environment is a direct reflection of your internal thinking about yourself.
13) Increase sleep, cut the booze.
Thank-You For Your Continuing Support of Tim and Julie Harris' Podcast, Real Estate Coaching Radio. This podcast is recognized as the #1 Daily Podcast For The Real Estate Industry. With Nearly 10 Million Downloads (and Listens) from over 50 countries Real Estate Coaching Radio Is The Trusted Podcast For Real Estate Professionals All Over The World. Text Me: (512) 361-5121