Manage episode 301201508 series 1148202
In this episode, we’re learning all about how to talk about money. This is a subject that makes most people feel very vulnerable–naked, even–and it can stop us from finding happiness and satisfaction with ourselves, our lives, and what we do each day.
Here to discuss this with me is Sarah Kathleen Peck. She’s the founder and CEO of Startup Parent, as well as a good friend of mine. She’s had her work featured in publications including Forbes, Inc., and Fast Company, worked with countless women entrepreneurs, and recorded over 200 interviews on her own podcast.
So, Profit Boss, are you ready to get real about what money is and isn’t–and how to make it work for you instead of worrying about how much you have or need? If so, this very special episode is for you!
Here’s what you’ll find out in this week’s episode of Profit Boss® Radio:
- Why money is a tool that becomes completely worthless if you don’t know what you want from it.
- Why so many extremely wealthy people are so miserable.
- Why there’s some power to manifesting–but why you shouldn’t just sit in front of your mirror saying “I’m rich!” when you’re not.
- How getting clear about your intentions can help you clarify your questions about money and unpack your trauma.
- The common stumbling blocks that get in the way between women and financial goals.
- How Sarah and her husband manage money together without micromanaging each other.
Don’t forget to sign up to my free LIVE Training on September 8th, at 11am PDT How to Own Your Business Numbers and Increase Your Profitability Without Sacrificing Your Purpose, Joy, or Integrity. Visit HilaryHendershott.com/MoreProfit
To get access to the full show notes, including all the resources mentioned, visit https://hilaryhendershott.com/sarah-k-peck/know-thyself-know-money
Follow Hilary on:
Subscribe to Profit Boss® Radio