Manage episode 300658498 series 1148202
In this episode, we’re talking about grief, post-traumatic growth, and how to create a future you can get excited about in the face of loss.
Joining me for this conversation is Krista St-Germain. She’s a Master Certified Life Coach, grief expert, mother, and a widow, as well as the host of the Widowed Mom Podcast. After her husband was killed by a drunk driver, she discovered life coaching, and now coaches and teaches other widows how to love life again, too.
In today’s episode, Krista shares the story of how she found the tools she needed to move forward, how to heal from our toughest traumas and biggest losses, and the important conversations (including a few about money) she’d wished she’d had before it was too late.
Here’s what you’ll find out in this week’s episode of Profit Boss® Radio:
- What to say (and what not to) to people as they navigate their grief.
- How to share life-altering news with your loved ones.
- Why Krista doesn’t believe in healing timelines.
- Why so many people procrastinate when it comes to tough conversations they need to have–and how this hurt Krista in the wake of her husband’s death.
- What Krista’s coaching for widows consists of.
- The financial factors and challenges underneath traumatic loss–and why no sum of money can buy safety.
To get access to the full show notes, including all the resources mentioned, visit https://hilaryhendershott.com/krista-st-germain-fulfillment-after-tragedy
Follow Hilary on:
Subscribe to Profit Boss® Radio