Manage episode 301238136 series 2862812
This week’s episode with Pleasure Activist, Marisa Sullivan, is now one of my favorites!
We discussed how absolutely magical the body’s anatomy is and the many ways in which it was built for pleasure. We also explored how trauma can inhibit pleasure and conception, and practices Marisa uses to help her clients reclaim both.
This episode also introduces the Wheel of Consent, a tool which can support you in feeling more empowered in your body, relationship, and birthing experience. And last, but certainly not least, we discussed an ancient healing tool that can support you in both healing sexual trauma and successfully conceiving.
Not an episode you’ll want to miss!
Here’s how to learn more about Marisa and her work:
- Visit Marisa’s Website: marisasullivanhealing.com
- Connect with her on IG: @marisasullivan1
- Reach out via Email: email@example.com
- Check out her upcoming Sexual Empowerment Course
Marisa Sullivan is a Modern Day Mystic, a Dance Mom Tantrika, a Pleasure Witch.
She teaches Women and Couples Sexual Empowerment, Sacred Sexuality, How to maximize the magic and medicine of sexual juiciness, how to be authentic in our sexual expression, inhabiting our yes and no and, understanding the power of pleasure.
She shares her awe and respect of the wisdom of our anatomy, especially the female genital and pelvic bowl anatomy and their entwinement.
She helps women balance their menstrual cycles, harness their fertility, birth, mother, partner, build communities, vision and create their lives.
She is a mind/body/life journey healer using yoga, Breath, meditation, Reiki, ritual, Yoni steaming, joy, laughter, Breathwork, creative play and sexual education. She has been teaching and exploring for more than 25 years.
She believes Love is a super power we can all harness to effect change in our lives and world.
And here are some ways in which I can support you while you’re on your journey:
1. Get on the Birth Warrior Mailing List to receive inspiration and resources for your emotional healing. You’ll also be the first to learn about upcoming workshops and Healing Circles. AND you get two bonus gifts lovingly created by me when you sign up! https://www.subscribepage.com/k8l9d0
2. Work 1:1 with me for your emotional healing or to gently guide you through a conception to childbirth plan for your next pregnancy. Pregnancy after loss or infertility is tough, and you do not have to feel overwhelmed or alone. You’ve been through enough, warrior! And you are so much stronger with the right support! Book a complimentary strategy call with me to help you get clarity for the next phase of your journey: https://calendly.com/nataleefacey/20min
>> Learn more about who I am and why I love to do this work at nataleefacey.com
>> On Instagram: @thebirthwarriors
>> Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org