Manage episode 303016590 series 1516739
Dugout Study Hall - Expert layman Matt Goodwin (@TheCorkedMatt) and fake baseball economist Alexander Chase (@chase_rate) talk about LD% top and bottom 5 and why something that doesn't matter might matter as well as a few questions we still have as we approach the playoffs and look forward to next season.
- Alexander Quits Home League (01:03)
- Rooting for exciting baseball without fantasy implications (06:12)
- Bell Ringer: Shane Baz (07:15)
- Numbers of the Week: Top and Bottom 5 in LD% (14:48)
- Question 1: The San Francisco Giants (34:24)
- Question 2: Minnesota Twins (45:36)
- Question 3: The Chicago White Sox (52:12)
- Question 4: The AL East (58:57)
- Question 5: Are We Going To Have Baseball Next Year? (01:09:12)
Note: Episode recorded on 9/21.