Manage episode 356856104 series 1565393
Jeff Brown of www.thephotographersmentor.com is presenting a two-part course next week: How to build a photography website that works.
All the details are here: https://learn.photobizx.com/website-course-registration/
The cost is $147 and doubles after next week.
If your website isn't converting visitors and one client is worth more than $147, come and do this training.
Jeff will be covering a lot, and his training is based around the Story Brand concepts combined with his conversion tactics learnt through years of photography business coaching.
This is especially relevant if you aren't aware of the changes to Google in 2022 or haven't adjusted your website since that update.
If you can't make the live sessions, the recordings and all the other resources will be available as a stand-alone course on the PhotoBizX website.
If you have any questions for Jeff or me, feel free to post in the comments area below or email me.
BONUS: Register before the price increases and get the Evergreen FB Ad Funnels Course for Free.
Here's some of what Jeff will cover in the training:
- Create a high-end premium photography brand
- Appeal to your ideal client type by building your brand around them
- Instantly connect with your visitors and keep them on your homepage
- Build a website that is visually stunning and excites your visitors
- Sell the benefits of your photography and build a desire for your services
- Qualify every visitor on price, so you weed out the freebie hunters
- Drive your visitors to take action on the homepage by contacting you directly
- Increase your enquiries and convert more enquiries into bookings
- Understanding Google’s Helpful Content Algorithm update
- What Google is looking for and how to provide it on your homepage
- How to grow an impressive email list of future clients
- Create a blog that brings hundreds of potential clients to your website
- Easily write blog posts that your potential clients will love and engage with
Register for the training now.
For any photography website to be a SUCCESS, it MUST produce results in the form of leads, enquiries, bookings, and email subscribers on a regular basis. Otherwise, your website IS NOT working effectively.
Website behaviour has changed, and so has GOOGLE’S algorithm.
These days it's all about the SCROLL. Website visitors love to SCROLL super-fast loading, mobile-friendly websites that take them on a natural journey to a sale. In order to convert visitors into paying customers you must create a desire for what you do and sell the benefits of your photography.
Since the algorithm changes in August 2022, Google is now looking for fast-loading, scrolling websites that provide quality informative content on your homepage
This is your perfect chance to have Jeff show you his exact steps for creating a high-performance, lead-converting website.
Register for the live training and pay $147 — saving 50% — the price doubles after next week.
BIG BONUS for early bird registrations! Free access to the Evergreen Facebook Ad Funnels Course.
More details here: https://learn.photobizx.com/website-course-registration/
If you've always wanted a website that brings in clients, don't miss this one.
Delivered over two sessions next week and recorded for lifetime access to the training, resources, and Q&A… all hosted on the PhotoBizX website following the live sessions.
Thanks again for listening, and thanks to Jeff for sharing his thoughts, ideas and expectation for the upcoming Website Course.
If you have any suggestions, comments or questions about this episode, please be sure to leave them below in the comment section of this post, and if you liked the episode, please share it using the social media buttons you see at the bottom of the post!
That’s it for me this week; I hope everything is going well for you in life and business!
Thanks, and speak soon
The post Special: Jeff Brown – How to build a photography website that works! appeared first on Photography Business Xposed - Photography Podcast - how to build and market your portrait and wedding photography business.