Manage episode 290267473 series 2777438
Welcome to Episode 35 of Pelo Buddy TV, an unofficial Peloton podcast & Peloton news show. This week we cover the following topics:
- The panels & schedule for Peloton Homecoming 2021 were announced, including panels with musical guests Jewel & Usher.
- Peloton teased “The Champions Collection” – a collaboration with 9 different pro athletes including Allyson Felix & Usain Bolt.
- An update and some of the partners for “The Peloton Pledge” was provided this week.
- Kirsten Ferguson is rumored to be a new Peloton instructor in training.
- Peloton has officially disabled Apple Watch GymKit support for Bike Bootcamp classes.
- The Peloton Digital app got an updated version of the Instagram Story sharing feature – for both iOS & Android.
- Android users got access to the “Scheduling” feature this week as well.
- A support page mentions a Peloton Sky Q app, so that might be launching soon.
- Dish Network / Sling TV have sued Peloton, Mirror, and NordicTrack over streaming video patents.
- The Yoga studio is reopening next week, and the first class is a 2 for 1 with Chelsea & Denis.
- The first race in the “Ride to Greatness” was last weekend, and 2 new team captains were announced for the next race – Hannah Frankson & Ben Alldis.
- Mashable has an article on Peloton, and interviewed Cody Rigsby & 5 members.
- Ally Love was on a NPR podcast segment.
- Ally Love also gave a keynote talk at the Qualtrics conference.
- John & Amanda share their picks of the week.
You can find links to full articles on each of these topics from the episode page here: https://www.pelobuddy.com/pelo-buddy-tv-episode-35/
Please leave us a review on whatever podcast platform you are listening to the show on! Also let us know your feedback. You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts segment of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.