Manage episode 289728319 series 2777438
Welcome to Episode 34 of Pelo Buddy TV, an unofficial Peloton podcast & Peloton news show. This week we cover the following topics:
- New Pilates instructors were announced & 20 new classes added.
- Peloton was ranked the #1 place to work in New York City by Comparably.
- ICON Health & Fitness has filed a new patent lawsuit against Peloton.
- A rumor on Deuxmoi suggests Peloton will launch new partnerships with athletes & celebrities.
- An iOS update added volume mixes (more instructor / more music) and view all bookmarks.
- Peloton Germany is launching a One Team Challenge with Erik Jäger & Motsi Mabuse.
- Did Bradley Rose tease a launch of Peloton Boxing?
- A new spring apparel line launched this past week.
- The White Stripes featured artist series was officially announced.
- An Usher artist series looks like it is coming soon.
- Christine D'Ercole has launched a new Reflection Series.
- Jenn Sherman is bringing back her My Mixtape rides on Sundays.
- Matt Wilpers gave a demo of the lower cost Peloton Tread on Canadian TV.
- Christine D'Ercole gave an interview with the Talk of the T-Town Podcast.
- Jess Sims has an interview with Shape.
- Ally Love celebrated a birthday this past week.
- Amanda & John share their picks of the week.
You can find links to full articles on each of these topics from the episode page here: https://www.pelobuddy.com/pelo-buddy-tv-episode-34/
Please leave us a review on whatever podcast platform you are listening to the show on! Also let us know your feedback. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts segment of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.