Episode 32 - Bradley Rose announced, Alex Toussaint Ride to Greatness, Becs Gentry Olympic Trials and more
Manage episode 288537671 series 2777438
Welcome to Episode 32 of Pelo Buddy TV, an unofficial Peloton podcast & Peloton news show. This week we cover the following topics:
- Bradley Rose was announced as a new instructor this week.
- Becs Gentry finished 4th in the UK Olympic Trials, and set a new PR.
- There will be no live classes on April 4-5.
- Peloton announced the “Ride to Greatness” with Alex Toussaint.
- The Peloton x adidas apparel collection went on sale this week.
- It was confirmed this week Peloton recently acquired 4 companies, including Otari Studio.
- The Precor acquisition looks like it should be closing soon.
- iOS users can now reschedule or remove scheduled classes.
- Jimmy Kimmel aired a “Teleton” skit.
- Live Barre classes will be on the schedule every Wednesday.
- New Featured Artist Series took place with “The Chicks”
- Forbes had a highlight on Jess Sims.
- Tunde Oyeneyin’s new haircut was featured on Good Morning America.
- Matty Maggiacomo sat down with Ali On The Run.
- Chelsea Jackson Roberts has a session up with Slack.
- Becs Gentry celebrated a birthday this week.
- John & Amanda share their picks of the week.
You can find links to full articles on each of these topics from the episode page here: https://www.pelobuddy.com/pelo-buddy-tv-episode-32/
Please leave us a review on whatever podcast platform you are listening to the show on! Also let us know your feedback. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts segment of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.