Manage episode 288537672 series 2777438
Welcome to Episode 31 of Pelo Buddy TV, an unofficial Peloton podcast & Peloton news show. This week we cover the following topics, and interview a Peloton couple, Jen & Allen:
- The Peloton x adidas collaboration was officially announced. Apparel will drop March 25th.
- Update on the new London UK Peloton Studio.
- Peloton CEO John Foley sent a letter to Tread+ owners regarding an accident.
- Class stacking is now fully available for Android users.
- Several coaches are returning from vacations & breaks.
- Peloton appears to have acquired Atlas Wearables, makers of a smart watch.
- Trademark filings give us a clue to what countries Peloton might launch in next.
- The Peloton Blog shares what goes on behind the scenes to make a Outdoor Run.
- A new featured artist series with Ms. Lauryn Hill took place this week.
- There was a special 7th Anniversary ride with Jess King.
- Christine D’Ercole had a St. Patrick’s Day Ride.
- A new “Interval Training” Flash Challenge & Badge started this week.
- Elle wrote an article titled “Inside the Peloton Peloverse”
- Vox interviewed a delivery driver on what life has been like over the past year.
- The New York Times had an article spotlighting Peloton & Cody.
- Shape Magazine featured 5 instructors and the makeup they use while coaching.
- Emma Lovewell will be on the cover of Rue Magazine talking about her home renovation.
- Matt Wilpers was featured in a Triathlete Magazine article.
- DJ John Michael got married last weekend.
- Sam Yo celebrated a birthday.
- John & Amanda share their class picks.
- We interview Jen & Allen, who recently got engaged and met through the Peloton community.
You can find links to full articles on each of these topics from the episode page here: https://www.pelobuddy.com/pelo-buddy-tv-episode-31/
Please leave us a review on whatever podcast platform you are listening to the show on! Also let us know your feedback. You can contact us at email@example.com – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts segment of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to firstname.lastname@example.org.