Manage episode 287317436 series 2777438
Welcome to Episode 30 of Pelo Buddy TV, an unofficial Peloton podcast & Peloton news show. This week we cover the following topics:
- Peloton announced their plans to launch in Australia later this year.
- The Sessions feature has returned and integrates with Scheduling now.
- Becs Gentry shared she is competing in the Olympic marathon trials for Great Britain in 2 weeks.
- Peloton may have acquired a new company – Acquido – based on some LinkedIn profile updates.
- adidas put out a press release teasing a partnership with Peloton, and Cody shared a preview of the apparel.
- The Discover Your Power Zones program was refreshed with new classes.
- Peloton was ranked the #1 Most Innovative Wellness Company to watch in 2021 by Fast Company.
- Two Peloton instructors recently signed with talent agents – Olivia Amato & Kendall Toole.
- Tunde Oyeneyin was on Today this week leading Hoda & Jenna in a workout.
- Jess King had an interview with People.
- Peloton CEO John Foley was on Fox talking with Chris Wallace.
- Amanda & John share their picks of the week.
You can find links to full articles on each of these topics from the episode page here: https://www.pelobuddy.com/pelo-buddy-tv-episode-30/
The show is also available via YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/PeloBuddy
Please leave us a review on whatever podcast platform you are listening to the show on! Also let us know your feedback. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts segment of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.