Episode 29 - Class Purge Details, Sessions Feature to Return, More Peloton Rower Proof, Robin Arzons Baby & more!
Manage episode 286741759 series 2777438
Welcome to Episode 29 of Pelo Buddy TV, an unofficial Peloton podcast & Peloton news show. This week we cover the following topics:
- Peloton had another on-demand library class purge. We look at the stats on what was removed.
- The Peloton Sessions feature will return soon, and include some upgrades when it comes back.
- More evidence was found pointing to the development of the Peloton Rower.
- Are more class types coming for Peloton? References to “Guided” and “Distance” workout types were found.
- Peloton kicked off their celebration of Women’s History Month 2021.
- Robin Arzon’s daughter Athena Amelia Arzon-Butler was born.
- Christine D’Ercole announced that she had surgery for cancer on her nose.
- There has been a small update in the Peloton v Echelon court case.
- The Peloton Digital app got a new feature allowing you to see when the original date & time was for encore classes.
- A new featured artist series took place with Megan Thee Stallion.
- Peloton announced another new featured artist series coming up with Little Mix.
- The “Your Monthly Strength Stack” was updated with classes from Rebecca Kennedy for March.
- New prenatal & postnatal Yoga classes were added, and Anna Greenberg will be teaching some of them.
- A petition is going around trying to show member support for adding power zone training to the Tread.
- Amanda & John share their class picks of the week.
You can find links to full articles on each of these topics from the episode page here: https://www.pelobuddy.com/pelo-buddy-tv-episode-29/
The show is also available via YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/PeloBuddy
Please leave us a review on whatever podcast platform you are listening to the show on! Also let us know your feedback. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts segment of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.