Manage episode 283060052 series 2777438
Welcome to Episode 23 of Pelo Buddy TV, an unofficial Peloton podcast & Peloton news show. This week, we have an interview with Monica Ruiz, who is the actress who portrayed "The Peloton Wife" in the holiday commercial last year, and cover the following topics:
- Peloton has provided a status update on how they are progressing towards their “Peloton Pledge” they made last summer.
- The New York Times has an article spotlighting issues Peloton is having with delivery.
- After all the discussion around the chance for a Peloton in The White House, DC Rainmaker provides an analysis on what updates might be required.
- Coincidentally, this week Peloton also made a job posting for a Cybersecurity expert.
- A new “Stack for More” class stacking challenge launched, awarding badges starting at 6 stacked classes in the cardio or strength categories.
- Olivia Amato has launched a new “Breakthrough” series on the Tread.
- Cody Rigsby is returning for new episodes of XOXO, Cody starting in February.
- Ben Alldis has launched a “Dance Music” ride series.
- Peloton is teaming up with Spotify for some classes featuring music from the “Rock This” playlist.
- There has some small updates to the regular class times for the UK & German instructors.
- Jess Sims went into the studio and led a mini workout with Ryan & Kelly this week.
- Ally Love (remotely) sat down for an interview with Good Morning America.
- Christine D’Ercole had two lengthy interviews with the Jill On Money podcast.
- Cliff Dwenger & Ben Alldis both celebrated birthdays this week.
- We have an interview with Monica Ruiz, who is the actress who portrayed “The Peloton Wife” in the holiday commercial last year.
You can find links to full articles on each of these topics from the episode page here: https://www.pelobuddy.com/pelo-buddy-tv-episode-23/
The show is also available via YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/PeloBuddy
Let us know your feedback! You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear your thoughts on ways to improve the show, or what guests to feature in future weeks. Also, if you get a shoutout and would like to be featured in the community shoutouts segment of the show, send in a video clip of your shoutout to email@example.com.