Problems with RELATIONSHIPS in today’s SOCIETY!
Manage episode 344242550 series 2835901
Welcome back everyone to a delightful conversation with the crew. More relationships are failing today than ever before, which makes modern day dating and relationships to be one of the most frustrating and complicated parts of people’s lives. In today's episode, we will be discussing the reasons why more relationships are failing today than ever before in the dating stage, marriage stage, and why the stats for divorce is high! Stating the problems with solutions we can take actions towards along with personal relationship experiences.
Listen To Out In Open Podcast On Your Favorite Platform: https://podlink.to/oitocrewpodcast
Stay Connected With Out In The Open Podcast.: Contact@oitocrew.com
Follow The Crew.:
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/oitocrewpodcast
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/j.maken
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/doseofyvey
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/djeko_sagesse
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coachchery
- Episode Highlight
- Welcome back Intro
- Old school church marriage tradition
Bible verse about infidelity
- Marrying the wrong person
- marriage vs wedding
- Dear future wifey podcast
- Fantasy of having a wedding
- Toxic marriage
- Bible verse Matthew 19:9 quote
- Robbing a man of a wife
- How long it takes to marry her
- Qualities she must have
- Stability money brings
- Structure of a Lion's system (analogy)
- Be yourself/building trust
- Getting in marriage for wrong reason
- Quota of marriage
- Why relationships not working?
- Guys are the reason/failed relationships
- Choosing the right woman
- Red flags in relationships
- Type of conversations MUST have!
- Old generations' relationships/social media
- Quality of a woman
- Showing your true-self
- Working on yourself
- Women fixing men
- State of mind in relationship
- Advice from Djeko
Out In The Open Podcast Features Entrepreneurs, Influencers, Music Creators, Makeup Artists, Business CEO's & So Much More. Out In The Open Podcast provides a safe environment "Where discussions are open & judgments closed" allowing people to express themselves freely & interview likeminded people on their business, real life ups and downs ventures to inspire others.
Start for FREE
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Support the show