Manage episode 295641036 series 2642562
This mini-series is proudly brought to you in partnership with Haven A2 Protein Toddler Milk Drink.
Content Warning: This episode discusses anxiety. If this theme is triggering for you, please take care while you’re listening.
In this episode, I speak with mother of one, Haley Hall about her motherhood journey with her daughter, Cerys. During her pregnancy, Haley was told that Cerys had a cleft lip and palate so today we discuss what it was like receiving that diagnosis, how their first year has been in terms of breastfeeding, pumping, formula feeding, and their surgery experience. This is a beautiful episode that Haley and I both hope will bring more awareness to cleft cuties like Cerys.
For mental health support:
- Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Aotearoa
- depression.org.nz or 0800 111 757
- Mental Health Foundation
- Parent Help - 0800 568 856
- Anxiety Phone Line - 0800 269 4389
- PlunketLine - 0800 933 922
- For a referral to Maternal Mental Health please contact your midwife or GP
- Mental Health Crisis services (for emergencies only)