Manage episode 332941673 series 2137790
David and his son Camden hold a conversation about money, its attributes, how it's created, and how money differs from investments.
Topics covered include:
- How our earliest money memories impact our views on money
- The difference between public and private money
- What are the two primary attributes of money
- Why money should be accepted with no questions asked
- How some countries use more cash than others
- How money differs from investing
- Why private money can be risky
For more information on this episode click here.