Manage episode 323528331 series 2137790
This week, we revisit a classic episode released five years ago. In a newly recorded introduction, David shares the background on the episode and why he chose to release it again in its newly edited form.
Topics covered include:
- The availability heuristic and confirmation bias
- How to deal with extreme events when most days are just like the day before
- How chaos and unpredictability is used as a leadership strategy
- Why do we need a point of view to guide our actions when investing
- How to manage financially in a increasingly complex and risky world