Manage episode 332307146 series 2137790
Three things investors can do to survive this bear market and thrive in its aftermath.
Topics discussed include:
- What are bear markets, how often do they occur, and how long do they last
- How the current bear market differs from previous ones
- How severe have losses been for various asset classes
- How have asset class long-term expected returns changed since last November when the sell-off began
- What actions can investors take to make it through this bear market and take advantage of opportunities
For more information on this episode click here.
Investment Mentioned In this Episode
The Vanguard Total World Stock Market ETF (VT)
ARK Innovation ETF (ARKK)
iShares Edge MSCI Intl Value Factor ETF (IVLU)
Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND)
iShares 20+ Year Treasury Bond ETF (TLT)