Manage episode 265269217 series 2137790
Why individuals should use a more agile approach to investing and financial planning.
Topics covered include:
- How to incorporate low probability catastrophic events in your financial plans.
- How traditional financial planning differs from agile financial planning.
- Why we need to test-drive our financial plans.
- How too much efficiency can lead to a lack of resilience.
- How David's portfolio is allocated using a role-based flexible bucket approach.
For show notes and more information on this episode click here.