Manage episode 290165536 series 2494095
A ten year journey with lyme disease that left her unable to walk or finish a sentence led Maddy Rae Cooper to SOT: Supportive Oligonucleotide Therapy. That was the silver bullet that knocked it out for her. She also healed from anti-depressant and birth control using nutrition and supplementation.
Maddy shares her thoughts on the Germ versus Terrain Theory in the context of Lyme disease and how spirochetes work like a virus. I ask her questions from listeners in the second half of the show that include:
-best precautions to take when hiking amongst ticks
- can I safely live with a copper IUD?
- is Lyme related to emotional trauma?
- if pathogens are helpful why can they cause severe/permanent damage to the host?
- is Lyme biological warfare?
- is copper toxicity a real thing or just a vitamin A deficiency?
- treatment options for coinfection of epstein bar virus?
Bitten by Chris Nooby book
The Contagion Myth book