Manage episode 342985728 series 2591977
This week, we reached 200 episodes of the Podcast and I asked some of the stakeholders to share feedback on how this helped them achieve their objectives. I also asked some of my team members to tell me what their journey was since they are part of the team.
So today, this is the result of the feedback and I also wanted to thank all the listeners as this journey would not have been achieved without you. Thanks for your comments, and your nice messages.
So let’s meet who is behind Easy Medical Device as I am not alone.
- Alex Despotovic Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-despotovic
- Joanna Sandek Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/joanna-s-95524b10b/
- Anindya Mookerjea Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anindya-mookerjea-6b5367209
- Cesare Magri Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cesare-magri-92465345
- Ivan Perez Chamorro Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ivan-perez-chamorro-804b0b22
- Cristina Miroescu Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/cristina-miroescu-4255a6164
- Larina Olteanu LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/larina-olteanu-505001216
- Odelia Zerbiv Linekdin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/odelia-zerbiv-a569484
- Lenny Tonnang: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lenny-t%C3%B6nn%C3%A4ng-23b55a64/
- Create an intended purpose with Cesare Magri: https://podcast.easymedicaldevice.com/65
- EU MDR lesson learned on clinical data with Cesare Magri: https://podcast.easymedicaldevice.com/171/
- eQMS with Anindya Mookerjea: https://podcast.easymedicaldevice.com/182
- Scube-Technologies Smarteye eQMS: https://scube-technologies.com/contact/
The post What do Clients, Followers, Team, … think of Easy Medical Device? appeared first on Medical Device made Easy Podcast. Monir El Azzouzi