Manage episode 247933753 series 1104350
In this episode, Paul is joined by Tiffany Lashmet from Texas AgriLife Extension to discuss the top legal issues in agriculture for 2019. This is a joint podcast with Ag Law in the Field.
Top legal issues discussed in the podcast are:
- Goeringer, Paul. Court of Appeals Finds Indiana Hog Farm Entitled to Right-to-Farm Defense, Upholding Its Constitutionality (May 11, 2019).
- Goeringer, Paul. Maryland Court Rules Poultry Farm Manager Is Co-Employee of Integrator in Workers’ Compensation Case (December 6, 2019).
- Lashmet, Tiffany. Does the Clean Water Act Apply to Groundwater? (March 19, 2018).
- Lashmet, Tiffany. Right-to-Farm USDA Interim Final Hemp Rule Summary Does Not Apply in a Recent North Carolina Hog Farm Dispute (October 29, 2019).
- Lashmet, Tiffany. Texas Beef Checkoff Facing Legal Challenge (September 24, 2018).
- McEowen, Roger. Do the Roundup Jury Verdicts Have Meaning For My Farming Operation? (April 4, 2019).