Manage episode 291793448 series 2536164
In this week's episode of Let's Talk ETFs, Ryan McCormack, Factor & Core Equity ETF Strategist at Invesco US joins new host Jason Capul and the Seeking Alpha team to discuss the early success of the Invesco NASDAQ Next Gen 100 ETF (QQQJ). QQQJ has been the most successful ETF launch of all-time by Invesco, gathering over one billion in assets under management in less than three months.
Tickers Covered: QQQ, QQQJ
- 4:30 - What is the concept behind QQQJ?
- 9:30 - Where do you see QQQJ fitting into an investor's portfolio?
- 12:00 - What has been the Investor feedback on QQQJ?
- 14:45 - Weighting of QQQJ relative to QQQ.
- 16:00 - Is there a mechanism to unload QQQJs top performing holdings before they join QQQ?
- 19:00 - How can rising yields affect QQQJ?
- 23:15 - What separates QQQJ from other ETFs that focus on the mid-cap range?
- 25:15 - Why should market participants invest in this ETF?
- 29:00 -Are there any plans to roll out additional funds in the future?
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices