Manage episode 278197765 series 1590097
When entrepreneurs reach out to six-time best selling author and entrepreneur Mike Michalowicz, it's typically to ask for help to make a big change or solve a big problem. Whether they are in crisis mode, simply want to grow their business, or want to make a lasting impact on the planet, Mike's new book, Fix This Next, finds the critical issue to resolve next.
The method is simple. Identify which of your company's Core Needs are not currently being satisfied. Determine which one of these is the Vital Need, and fix it. Business growth only happens when you do the right things… at the right time. Fix This Next, will show you exactly how to do that.
Tune into this episode and learn more!
We believe Leaders are READERS, below are a few of our favorite leadership books:
- Entreleadership – 20 years of practical business wisdom, Dave Ramsey
- The Ideal Team Player – How to recognize and cultivate three ideal traits in your team, Patrick Lencioni
- Business Boutique– A woman’s guide for making money and doing what she loves, Christy Wright
Our 3 Most Recent Episodes:
- EP #150: Achieve Financial Freedom Through Tax Lien Investing. In this very special 150th podcast episode, Ted Thomas joins us to talk about how to build your financial legacy and gain financial freedom by investing in Tax Liens. With this approachable business model, Ted has helped newbies all the way to seasoned investors achieve passive & stress free income.
- EP #149: Apartment Investing is All About Mindset: Principal of Open Doors Capital, Jens Nielsen, focuses on helping people secure their financial future through multi-family investing. Since 2016, Nielsen has invested in over 800 units with a mixture of syndications and his own active investments. Originally from Denmark, Nielsen knows the importance of having an open mindset and facing setbacks, using them as fuel instead of baggage.
- EP #148: Make a Monumental Impact with Real Estate Investing: As an impact driven investor, Evan Holladay has developed or invested over $225 million and over 1,400 units of multifamily real estate with a key difference – attainability.
Written & Produced by Kayla Davis and Anne Russell Hosted by Kyle Malnati
Calibrate Real Estate 2425 S. Colorado Blvd #250, Denver, CO 80222 http://www.CalibrateRE.com