Manage episode 375293405 series 3504277
Feedback Request from Marc
- Marc from justaskmarc.com reaches out for listener feedback.
- Aims to ensure the podcast remains relevant and useful.
- Started podcasting in 2007 when it was challenging.
- Observes the ease of podcasting today.
- Wants to bring back archived episodes that are still relevant.
- Plans to introduce new content as it becomes pertinent.
Fitness Industry Insights
- Notes that while some fitness techniques remain unchanged, the information is still valuable.
- Emphasizes the importance of sharing archived content that could benefit new listeners.
Engaging Long-Time Listeners
- Acknowledges listeners who might have been following since the early days on platforms like Apple Podcasts.
Media Creation Evolution
- Highlights the rapid advancements in media creation.
- Asks for feedback on voice preferences: real voice vs. AI-trained voices.
- Queries if the current voice is suitable for short podcasts.
- Introduces the idea of AI guests, like Nancy.
- Mentions the option of using 11 labs but notes its cost.
- Jokes about the current voice sounding deeper than his real one.
- Interested in knowing if listeners prefer a mix of real and AI voices.
- Seeks opinions on podcast length: short and concise vs. long-form.
- Recalls the initial podcast format of a 5-minute phone recording.
- Expresses concern over lengthy podcasts that don't offer value.
- Encourages listeners to send feedback
- Suggests adding "podcast" in the subject line to grab his attention.
- Assures listeners that he reads genuine emails despite the spam.
I do hope you enjoyed this episode of the podcast. Here's some helpful resources including any sites that were mentioned in this episode.
How to Contact Me:
Subscribe: Find subscriber links on my site, add to your podcast player, or listen on the web players on my site.
Support this Podcast with a Tip