Manage episode 326993072 series 1391411
On this episode Jerod, KBall, and Feross chat with Nick about the entire process and what he learned along the way. Oh, we also play an epic round of Pro Tip Time!
Changelog++ members get a bonus 8 minutes at the end of this episode and zero ads. Join today!
- Sentry – Working code means happy customers. That’s exactly why teams choose Sentry. From error tracking to performance monitoring, Sentry helps teams see what actually matters, resolve problems quicker, and learn continuously about their applications - from the frontend to the backend. Use the code
PARTYTIMEand get the team plan free for three months.
- Vercel – Vercel combines the best developer experience with an obsessive focus on end-user performance. Our platform enables frontend teams to do their best work. Unlock a better frontend workflow today.
- Square – Develop on the platform that sellers trust. There is a massive opportunity for developers to support Square sellers by building apps for today’s business needs. Learn more at changelog.com/square to dive into the docs, APIs, SDKs and to create your Square Developer account — tell them Changelog sent you.
- Jerod Santo – Mastodon, Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn
- Nick Nisi – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Kevin Ball – Twitter, GitHub, LinkedIn, Website
- Feross Aboukhadijeh – Twitter, GitHub, Website
- Nick’s talk at React Global Online Summit
- Our Quiz Game repo on GitHub
- JS Party #191 on XState
- Don’t check in broken code
- Conventional Comments
- Everything Everywhere All at Once
Something missing or broken? PRs welcome!