The Perfect Partners in Business & Marriage with Directors of Herringbone Kitchens, Elly Simmons & William Durrant #13
Manage episode 299157121 series 2863159
For the first time on “It Runs In The Family”, we’re joined by partners in business and wedlock alike - the husband and wife team behind Herringbone Kitchens, William Durrant and Elly Simmons. This episode offers us a unique opportunity to delve into how marriage contributes to the dynamic between the two Directors of the Canterbury-based business.
Will and Elly join Liz & Leila to document the trepidation that came at the start of their business journey, how influencer marketing helped make a big name for their small brand, and their uncompromising commitment to the team’s culture.
This episode covers:
- Juggling emotion with analysis when making business decisions
- Appreciating and rewarding your team for helping achieve your vision
- How Will and Elly’s business and family lives are often interwoven
- The value-based culture at Herringbone, where everyone looks after each other
- Managing a unique relationship as partners and parents away from being business partners
Links and references at: https://lizleanpr.co.uk/podcast-runs-in-the-family/