Manage episode 303010023 series 2084879
In today’s episode of Inside Design with Kandrac & Kole, we are answering your design questions! Listeners have sent in their design dilemmas and we are going to help them with how to handle their tricky spaces, paint questions, and much more. Tune in to learn more on this episode of Inside Design!
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [02:07] Suggestions on window treatments to cut down glare and temperature in a living space
- [04:33] How to update a space without purchasing new furniture, rugs, or decor
- [06:00] The best ways to cut costs when you’re renovating a kitchen
- [11:03] Style ideas for large living places
- [14:45] Art or Mirrors...what’s the best choice for a lot of wall space?
- [20:16] New neutral paint color choices
- [25:20] Most popular smart home features
- There are countless options for updating spaces- that don’t always require a big expense - consider improvements like lighting updates, new paint, or different throw pillows and rugs.
- You don’t always have to keep up with design trends fully- you can make small changes as you update your space over time.