Manage episode 298085770 series 2286647
There was a time when compensation and benefits were all that mattered to employees. Today, however, they look for much more from their employers; not least of all, they seek an emotional connection and a sense of belonging.
In this HRchat episode, we talk about shaping and managing your company's culture. Listen as we delve into how to live your employer brand story and ways leaders can better connect with employees.
Bill's guests are Nicole Fernandes, Director of Culture and DEI, and Michael Hoffmann, Director of Growth and Innovation, at Blu Ivy Group, an employer branding agency & consultancy composed of awesome culture architects who unearth the stories of companies to help them attract, retain and blossom from within.
- The pandemic has shifted the way we think about work, tell us about your perspective on how employees are feeling right now.
- What do you think is most important to employees in 2021 and beyond?
- Why do you believe that isn’t DEI working?
- Why do you believe belonging is important in the workplace?
- With all of the DEI approaches in the market today, why is the focus on developing a sense of belonging different?
About Blu Ivy Group
An authentic and engaged workplace has better hiring metrics, an increase in talent retention, and improved employee experience. People love what they do because they love where they work. With a combination of HR, marketing, communications, recruitment, and corporate leadership, Blu Ivy finds a company’s unique DNA. Learn more at https://bluivygroup.com/
We do our best to ensure editorial objectivity. The views and ideas shared by our guests and sponsors are entirely independent of The HR Gazette, HRchat Podcast, and Iceni Media Inc.