Manage episode 292239810 series 2286647
In this HRchat episode, we consider how HR pros and leaders can be at the center of company efforts to address data security concerns.
Bill's guest this time is Or Lenchner, CEO at Bright Data, a tech platform on a mission to shine a light on the internet; making it transparent again.
Listen to the interview with Or Lenchner and learn:
- What are the ongoing implications for data security of en masse WFH employees?
- What can leaders do to define and recognize their most important assets and work towards creating a protective environment?
- How can HR leaders play a role in combatting malicious activity on social media and protect their company's brand?
- What are some of the major shifts currently happening in data collection and are they here to stay?
- If listeners want to use online data for HR purposes - how can they start? What is available to them? What kind of results can they expect?
About Or Lenchner
Or is a tech-savvy entrepreneur and a web and technology enthusiast who believes that data is like water - i.e. it should always be transparent and available to all.
Since his appointment as CEO of Bright Data (formerly Luminati Networks), Or has continued to expand the company’s market base as an online data collection platform, dedicated to delivering complete web transparency. Bright Data’s thousands of customers include Fortune 500 companies, major e-commerce firms and sites, prominent finance firms, leading security operators, travel sites, academic and public sector organizations.
About Bright Data
Bright Data’s advanced proxy network and online data solutions deliver reliable, structured data to all organizations, helping them make smarter, informed decisions, faster and more effectively. Learn more at brightdata.com
We do our best to ensure editorial objectivity. The views and ideas shared by our guests and sponsors are entirely independent of The HR Gazette, HRchat Podcast and Iceni Media Inc.