Manage episode 299042335 series 2800898
This week on the High Wire Woman podcast, Rosanna Berardi is talking about sponsorship. Her guest, Jessica Chinyelu, is a Corporate Sponsorship Strategist and Consultant. Jessica is an enthusiastic leader who helps foster collaborative work environments. She joins Rosanna on this episode to talk about acquiring a sponsorship, and how High Wire Women can find the best corporate sponsorships.
You'll hear Rosanna and Jessica talk about:
- How Jessica started teaching people to land corporate sponsorships.
- In the corporate world, it’s important to surround yourself with people who see the best in you and can help you reach your potential.
- Getting a corporate sponsorship is not about the amount of followers that you have. It’s about the value that you can provide to your potential partner.
- You should customize your experiences for your clients, and that requires research and really knowing your clients. If you do the research, and can demonstrate how your ideas will benefit your customer, they will want to work with you.
- When you first call your potential sponsor, make sure to ask the right questions, and brainstorm with them how to make the partnership successful.
- The three best options for High Wire Women to get started with Jessica.
Relationships are the true backbone of sponsorships; if we can foster relationships, it will be easier for us to land great collaborations and sponsorships.
Rosanna Berardi | LinkedIn
Rosanna Berardi | Berardi Immigration Law