Episode 23: Overcoming Two Cancer Scares and A Lifetime of Obesity: How to Find Balance and Happiness with Veronika Childs
Manage episode 289841696 series 2800898
This week on the High Wire Woman podcast, Rosanna Berardi is talking with guest Veronika Childs about overcoming her scares with cancer, her struggles with obesity, and reaching self-acceptance. They're also talking about embracing life and no longer waiting for 'the right moment' to do what we want to do. Dealing with a cancer diagnosis as well as obesity is difficult. Veronika says, however, that those challenges have changed her perspective on life. When you’re confronted with the possibility of death, time suddenly becomes much shorter and doing what you love while you can becomes much more important. Embracing our passions is something we should all do.
You'll hear Rosanna and Veronika talk about:
- How Veronika started her video blog.
- How surviving cancer has changed Veronika's outlook on life.
- Working on the 'Last Life Ever' podcast.
- Why following our passions is fulfilling our life's purpose.
- How Veronika began her journey of overcoming her struggles with her weight after reaching 304 pounds.
- How we need to keep moving forward whenever we achieve a goal.
- Reframing and reprogramming ourselves to think less negatively.
There is a reason that you have a burning desire to do something. You have been given that desire because it is your calling.
Rosanna Berardi | LinkedIn
Rosanna Berardi | Berardi Immigration Law
Veronika Childs on YouTube