Manage episode 326528321 series 2289341
Main Point: God is glorified when we realize we get to be part of His plans and purposes.
Getting to glorify God together means we:
1. Care for one another.
- Philippians 2:4 Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
- 1Peter. 1:22 Since you have purified your souls in obeying the truth through the Spirit in sincere love of the brethren, love one another fervently with a pure heart,
- Romans 12:10 Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another;
- Galatians. 6:2 Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ.
2. We accept help from each other.
- Ephesians 2:8-9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
- Luke 15:31 “And he said to him, ‘Son, you are always with me, and all that I have is yours.
- Hebrews 12:15 looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;
3. Help each other grow closer to God.
- Hebrews 10:24 And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works,
- Ephesians 4:11-13 And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ;