Manage episode 275616171 series 2792549
Welcome to our series entitled Grace Space! There are seven episodes, so be sure to listen to each one!
Today Heather shares about questioning versus accusing. In this unsettled world, we need this now more than ever! Learn how to ask questions without escalating a situation and to speak - and listen - respectfully. It's also time to know how to respond when we don't get the answers we want so that we can find the clarity, confidence, and courage to move on.
1. the quality or state of being considerate or thoughtful
2. do honor or credit to someone or something by one's presence
3. courteous goodwill or a willingness to be fair and honest
Questions to Think About:
1) On social media, there's a lot of accusing and not much questioning. How can you set boundaries so you don't get caught in the whirlwind of various opinions?
2) During a disagreement, how can you show the other person grace?
3) We've all been hurt in the past and we don't always find the answers we're looking for. What true beliefs can you focus on to help you grieve, heal, and move forward?