Manage episode 254438014 series 2500005
Fresh from his massive win in Nevada, which confirmed his status as front-runner for the Democratic nomination, Bernie has come under attack for being "divisive." Strange, then, that Bernie's support is the most diverse of any campaign in the race, and he routinely wins head-to-head match-ups against both Donald Trump and the other Democratic candidates. Briahna explains why efforts by the establishment to tear down this multiracial, working-class coalition will fail.
Then, in our final episode of Black History Month, Briahna chats with a panel of Black Bernie staffers about why they support "the old white guy" and with Dr. Victoria Dooley about the lives Medicare for All would save in her diverse medical practice.
The panel guests:
- Sam Adaramola, Media Producer, https://twitter.com/samoriginals
- Terrel Champion, Policy Advisor, https://twitter.com/TerrelDreamer
- Erica England, Operations Manager, https://twitter.com/TheEricaEngland
- Christopher Moore, Associate Studio Producer, https://twitter.com/ChrisMoore_94
- Samaria Phillips, Media Producer
Dr. Victoria Dooley on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrDooleyMD