Manage episode 272273492 series 2124937
In this episode we get to speak with JM Ryerson, JM Ryerson is an entrepreneur who has been building companies and leading sales teams for over 16 years. JM is also the co-founder and CEO of Let’s Go Win, a company dedicated to helping people around the world live their best lives. He has spent his career focused on enriching the lives of others while continuing to educate himself on best practices in leadership, vulnerability, and teamwork. JM’s great passions are helping his team members lead a life of fulfillment and become vulnerable and open to what life has in store for them. His ultimate goal is to give others the tools that will allow them to transcend their self-limiting beliefs. There is nothing more inspiring than watching someone achieve more than they could ever imagine. That is why JM considers it a real privilege to be a part of other people's incredible journeys. JM lives in Granite Bay, California, with his wife, Lisa, and their two amazing boys.
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/jm-ryerson-5877606
- Website: ASUREA.com (Company Website)
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jmryerson.author
Hacks to takes Away
- What this company is all about is taking people from fear to freedom because there's so much potential in people you see it all the time.
- Let's go win keys to living your best life and the company to follow that. That's what I'm passionate about.
- Be kind to yourself, because the truth is told, if you mess up, it's amazing how hard we are on ourselves when it's really not that big a deal.
- What are you feeding your mind, body, and soul with? Is it positive? Or is it potentially just negative and just really brings your whole aura, everything just becomes that so you have to guard it closely.
- Just dump everything from your mind onto paper and then put it into hopefully a very fun readable that people can get a lot of nuggets out of.
- Did you know that 80% of our hardwires are put into us before the age of five?
- There's no possible way to please everyone because we're all so different. But if you are giving 100% of you to whatever you're doing, and you're bringing positivity and value to this world.