Manage episode 266662392 series 2124937
In this episode we get to speak with Jeffrey Skolnick, he is an experienced CPA with a history that spans more than 30 years. He has been assisting small business owners with their businesses for over 30 years. Whether you are an individual who already owns a small business, is considering opening or purchasing one or just someone who requires tax advice, I think this man is a good choice. Let’s learn more about how he got started with his career!
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/⭐️jeffrey-skolnick⭐️-33387029
- Website: jeffcpaworld.com (Company Website)
- Twitter: JeffreySkolnick
Hacks to take Away
- He has been helping small businesses and owners keep their money.
- Talk about newly released Payroll Protection Program.
- What inspired him to business coaching.
- You need to be prepared for anything because you don't want to have to go out of business.
- People that are actually making more money on unemployment than they were making when they were working.
- Learning about business tax.
- Having the option of going private accounting. Enjoy Flexibility by doing stuff on his own.