Manage episode 291973402 series 2814317
change one's position or attitude with regard to (a person, organization, or cause).
When you already know what needs to be improved on and you’re wired to take on the challenge. You have accepted all the things out of your control and is ready to make the first step to progress. Here comes the time we grind. Let’s start realigning the things that matter to us, the things that we can start working on and making a system that works for you.
-How do we start shifting our perspectives and realigning our priorities.
· The perspective we should have by now is a mindset of growth and change. Knowing that in order for us to get over our these setbacks there are things we have to work on.
· Write the things we need to improve on and beside that indicate how we could work on this.
· Once we’ve identified how we could work on it, now it’s time to write them down again in order based on the accessibility on how we could work on these setbacks.
· For example if you need to work on your writing skills and you need to take a class in order to improve yourself, or join a community and that’s the most accessible to you put that on top of the list.
· Once you’re done get on going.
-Take things a step at a time.
· Remember it’s a process so cross things off the list one by one.
· Don’t rush progress and things to happen just stick to the process and work on it as diligently as you can.
· When you feel like you’re going to slip and go off and give up you, have to be accountable for yourself or have a buddy/ mentor that could help you.
· In the next episode we’ll talk about taking accountability and responsibility.
-How to keep going?
· Just try to have the list close to you, if you have ideas to make it easier or accessible for you to work on it. Write it down.
· Also keep writing down your progress to keep track of how was realigning your priorities and things to do helped in your progress.
· Have an accountability buddy, or practice taking responsibility for your actions through self reflection!
Check Us Out on:
To Launch your Podcast - https://www.kangaroofern.com
Thanks for listening! Thanks so much for listening to our podcast!
If you enjoyed this episode, be sure to subscribe. So, you'll be notified when a new episode is posted in Apple podcast, Google podcast, Spotify, Stitcher, or via RSS . and think that others could benefit from listening, please share it using the social media buttons on this page.
You can also subscribe to the podcast app on your mobile device.
If you found value in this episode, Leave us an Apple Podcast review Ratings and reviews from our listeners are extremely valuable to us and greatly appreciated.
They help our podcast rank higher on Apple Podcasts, which exposes our show to more awesome listeners like you.
If you have a minute, please leave an honest review of Apple Podcasts. Do you have some feedback or questions about this episode? Leave a note in the comment section below!
if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us. And if you want to know more check out www.kangaroofern.com
Connect with me on LinkedIn and Facebook. Find me on Instagram .
👍Thanks for watching! Please Like, Share & comment 👍
Listen to the full podcast - https://guerrillapodcastsyndicate.com
- GUERRILLA PODCAST-
You can also listen to our GUERRILLA PODCAST from the following platform:
Apple Podcasts: https://bit.ly/Apple1_podcast
Pocketcast : http://bit.ly/pocketcast_podcast
Radio public: https://bit.ly/radiopublic_podcast
❤️ If you find my content helpful, become a channel member - http://bit.ly/2NXoAlu
📢 If you enjoyed this video help others enjoy it by adding captions in your native language - http://bit.ly/2qn2aRy
❤️ Help me help other creators by joining the community on Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/guerrillasweare
🚀 Tools and services I recommend:
How to Start a Podcast - https://transistor.fm/?via=miko
📢BE ON THE SHOW
▸ If you are part of an underrepresented society with a way of life you feel is not widely understood and would like to be interviewed by us, email info[at]guerrillapodcastsyndicate[dot]com
✅ Let's connect:
Follow on Social Media:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/guerrillapodcastsyndicate
Twitter - https://twitter.com/guerrillasweare
Instagram - http://instagram.com/guerrillasweare
DO NOT CLICK -
✓ GIVE A THUMBS UP & WRITE A COMMENT BELOW ✓
❤️ If you enjoyed this video please let me know by giving this video a thumbs up and writing a comment down below!
☯ SHARING IS CARING ☯
Share this episode on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest
✅ For sponsorship, product reviews, and collaboration, you can email me here: at email@example.com
Disclaimer: Some of these links go to one of my websites and some are affiliate links where I'll earn a small commission. For Instance, my YouTube Gear listed above is in association with the Amazon affiliate program and I’m an amazon associate.
Additionally, I participate in other affiliate programs and sometimes get a commission through purchases made through my links.
-This episode will help you figure out how you could do better. As people we have the unlimited chance to be better than our past selves if we choose to.
Why do we have to find out where we could improve?
· It is a process of being self-aware seeing where could do better will shape us on how we deal with future setbacks
· Knowing these details of yourself will help you see the bigger picture of why it happened
· It makes it less disappointing for us if we encounter a setback, having a mindset of continually growing and progressing will help us seek to be the better version of ourselves.
-How did you come about this idea of identifying the problem?
· Talk about doing the right effort to achieve the best results
· Explain the techniques in most of the sports you did (proper techniques make it easier for you to do the skills) in order to do so you have to find the mistakes and be mindful of them.
· Correcting these little things help immensely in your perception and how you do things.
-How do you analyze your own shortcomings? Is it possible to completely do it alone?
· We are limited to see the things we do and most of the time if we are not aware of ourselves we fail to see where we could improve on.
· Some people can be so intuitive and mindful that they correct themselves at the very moment it happens
· It takes practice to have such control but it can never be perfected
· That’s why we need a good support system, a group of people who you really trust to hold you accountable for the things you do as well.
· A group that would inspire you to be better than yesterday.
· People around you see things that you don’t that’s why it’s important to surround yourself with people that care about you enough to call you out on undesirable behaviors.
- Do you have any tips on analyzing yourself??
· List down your own reality, who you are now and what you do and all the qualities you think you have. The ones you like and the ones you don’t.
· List down the things external (people, thing, experiences or memories) that trigger you, and compare your view of self to those.
· Write down how you expect yourself to be.
· See where the gap is and work from there.
Listen to the next episode for more!