Manage episode 257554687 series 1630873
Diane Lang is a practicing therapist, national speaker, educator, and certified positive psychology coach who has her master’s degree in counseling and is an adjunct in psychology at Montclair State University. She has written three books, and has been featured in various publications, on TV and on Internet shows. Diane speaks on various mental and emotional health topics including Happiness, Resiliency, Stress management, Parenting and technology, Bullying, Anxiety, and Depression in both teens and adults. She also specializes in Positive Psychology, Positive Education and Positive Parenting.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- Best ways for each of us to cope with change and loss.
- Effective emotional tools to use during this time of upheaval.
- Positive ways people can deal with feelings of loneliness and isolation.
- The happier you are, the more resilient you are. How a person can release anger, frustration and resentment.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS DIANE:
- How can people best handle long-distance forced separations when they are trying to build or sustain loving relationships during this crisis?
- What are sustainable happiness habits that are effective both during the pandemic and after it ends?
- How can we achieve post-traumatic growth once the crisis has ended?