Amanda Fleissner Registered and Licensed Occupational Therapist, with specialties in PUSH Therapy and Cranio-Sacral Therapy
Manage episode 248351484 series 1630873
Amanda Fleissner is a licensed and Board Certified Occupational Therapist who specializes in treating chronic pain and tension conditions in both children and adults. Her specialties include PUSH Therapy and Cranio-Sacral Therapy.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL HEAR ABOUT THINGS LIKE:
- How grief and trauma become trapped in the physical body.
- The specific conditions PUSH Therapy and Cranio- Sacral Therapy can help in adults and children (including autism).
- The body has an innate ability to heal from anything, including grief, which can form an “energy cyst.”
- PUSH Therapy and Cranio-Sacral Therapy can be helpful regarding mental illness.
SOME QUESTIONS IRENE ASKS AMANDA:
- Do PUSH Therapy and Cranio-Sacral Therapy ease migraines?
- Can you help children, even when they are infants?
- How do you listen to a person’s body?