Manage episode 275060203 series 2709910
Want to avoid mistakes in Long Distance Investing? Download your FREE document at billykeels.com/7mistakestoavoid
Episode 48: From Finland to Financial Freedom
In the conversation with today’s guest, Andrew Keel, you’ll learn the following:
- [00:26 - 02:40] Andrew’s profile, in Billy’s guest introduction.
- [02:40 - 09:17] The backstory and life journey of Andrew up to today, in his own words.
- [09:17 - 11:02] What Andrew learned from the experience of living overseas and playing team sports that benefits business and helps growth today.
- [11:02 - 12:16] What sales and sales management experience has taught Andrew that helps him and his team.
- [12:16 - 14:56] Why Andrew decided to make the move from paper assets to Real Asset investments.
- [14:56 - 19:11] Lessons which Andrew learned from his Father that are useful today.
- [19:11 - 21:43] What Andrew is doing to educate communities where his team is located.
- [21:43 - 28:46] What criteria to look out for in a mobile home park that lets you know if it is a good one to invest in.
- [28:46 - 30:50] The vision and reasoning behind Andrew’s decision to invest further afield in multiple States.
- [30:50 - 33:50] Rentals for non-owned lots versus owned lots, and the difference between owning the plot of land and owning the land plus the mobile home itself.
- [33:50 - 37:00] The importance of having strong systems in place in order to be able to successfully scale the business to multiple States and beyond.
Here’s what Andrew shared with us during today’s conversation:
- Where in the world Andrew is currently: Oviedo, Florida.
- Favourite European city: Ravello, Italy.
- The best thing to happen in the past 24hours: Having friends from Nebraska over for dinner and enjoying a great evening together!
- A mistake Andrew would like you to learn from so you don’t have to pay full price for it: Be wary of any issues that may require a capital call in order to be resolved, and be ready and prepared to do so if necessary.
- Book Recommendation: Forever Cash, by Jack Bosch.
Be sure to reach out and connect with Andrew Keel by using the info below:
- Go to the above website and fill in the contact form, and someone from Andrew’s team will be in contact to set up a call.
Start taking action TODAY so that you can gain more Education and Control over your financial life.
To see the Video Version of today’s conversation just CLICK HERE.
Do you want to have more control and avoid the mistakes that I made getting started in long distance investing? Then you can DOWNLOAD the 7 Mistakes to Avoid in Long Distance Investing Guide by clicking HERE.
Be sure to connect with Billy! He’s made it easy for you to do…Just go to any of these sites: