Manage episode 300359163 series 1854740
著作 Future Commerce の情報はPlayer FM及びコミュニティによって発見されました。著作権は出版社によって所持されます。そして、番組のオーディオは、その出版社のサーバから直接にストリーミングされます。Player FMで購読ボタンをタップし、更新できて、または他のポッドキャストアプリにフィードのURLを貼り付けます。
- Pattern is a family of purposeful brands providing the essentials to make, shape, and grow a home- the foundation of daily life.
- The times we are living in are culturally defining. People have a deep ingrained need for personal and internal connection, it's bigger than digital behavior, it's deeper.
- “There is a future where people are going to find some way to silence the digital noise” -Phillip
- With so many individual merchants comes a lot of fragmentation, similarly to how markets work there is disruption and consolidation, there's efficiencies to be found in all the fragmentations.
- “In interpersonal relationships, it's good to work on your relationships, but in startups it’s good to lean into your strengths.” -Emmett
- There is going to be a huge graduation in DTC and see it become a world of diverse products being made in a very quality way to specific communities.
- “Things are about to get more interesting in eCommerce. There are going to be smart and targeted smaller exits that will result in professional grade community specific products.” - Brian
- Learn more about Emmett Shine and Pattern
- Subscribe to Insiders
- Check out our latest report: Service Is The New Storefront
- Listen to our other episodes of Future Commerce!