Manage episode 274770307 series 2794050
Kearns Davis is a white-collar defense attorney with the law firm Brooks, Pierce. He is a former federal Assistant United States Attorney and past president of the North Carolina Bar Association.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What steps a lawyer takes when initially contacted by a client
- The characteristics of a good white-collar defense attorney
- The qualifications of a forensic accountant when helping a white-collar defense attorney
- The expectations of a forensic accountant when helping the defense attorney
- How a white-collar defense attorney reviews all the information provided by the government
- What happens when a client is in denial about the possible outcome
- How a justice system is necessary and essential to society.
If you are benefiting from this podcast, share it with a friend or your group, and don't forget to leave a review on your favorite podcast platform. A review helps others find this podcast.
Check out www.fraudfighterpodcast.com for more episodes.