Manage episode 292383405 series 2794949
Professional mediumship is a road that not all mediums necessarily have to tread on. Some mediums may only decide to use their gifts for themselves or for personal reasons.
Today’s guest is Mike Pozorski, a professional medium from Wisconsin. And I wanted to talk to him about his journey to mediumship and how it all came together for him.
Mike has had his own share of experiences with spirit even at a young age. Although he went to a Catholic school, it was a good thing that his mom was also open to spirituality.
Although he took psychology and business in college, Mike's main focus back in college was partying and all the fun stuff that goes with college. He was seeing auras around his professors and he just felt he didn't belong there and he was supposed to do something else.
Mike was initially resisting it, but it wasn’t until he got this reading from a medium that his purpose became more clear to him. And perhaps that encounter with Archangel Michael just sealed the deal for him that he finally accepted his life’s calling as a medium. Mike now has a spirit team with him that helps him with his mediumship and his personal life.
When you're starting with mediumship, there's a tendency of getting in your own head too much. You have all these expectations and all the stuff you have to work through. There’s also this difference with the levels of how mediums receive information. It's like a game of Pictionary or charades where you see, hear, feel, smell, and taste things differently.
At the end of the day, you have to develop that relationship and trust, and connect with them. And sometimes, you just have to set the intention to just be with them.
In this episode, you will hear :
- His early experiences with Spirit which became intense as he grew older
- What the Kundalini experience was like for him
- How we want mediumship to be natural in the beginning
- How the reading Mike got opened him up to his purpose
- The importance of having the right spiritual teacher and support system
- How Mike got into mediumship professionally and began with free readings
- Seeing the value in personal development and daily meditation
- His meeting with Archangel Michael feeling an overwhelming sense of love
- How our angels and spirit guides continue to lead us to what we need for the next step
- Developing your relationship with them and trusting them
- The different services Mike offers
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
Mike's website and social media information: https://www.meetmikepozorski.com/
Upcoming Mentorship offerings with Hope:
Uplevel your Spiritual Business 6/10/21 - https://hopetaylormedium.mykajabi.com/
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com