Manage episode 291041199 series 2794949
Have you ever met someone doing shamanic work? Or perhaps you might have met a few of them and notice they’re doing different practices?
Today, Chrissy Ehrhart is joining us to talk about what it means to be a shaman or what the work of a shaman is.
Shamanism has been around for as long as human consciousness has. It has a direct relationship and kinship to nature and how nature has spirit in it everywhere. It’s also used for many different healings.
The beauty of shamanic work these days in this time of history is that they're becoming like hybrids. Indigenous cultures are unfortunately dissipating so a lot of customs and cultures are getting lost. As a result, different cultures are sharing their shamanic practices.
Chrissy says everyone can do shamanic work. The call usually comes to somebody in a village or community that has gone through some kind of traumatic transition or illness that has pushed them into that call.
At this time when different people are learning from different people and cultures that are being passed down, some will resonate with it and feel it’s their calling. Whatever lineage is calling you is going to be your intuitive self-knowing at work. And you could either take the call or choose to turn it off.
In some cultures of shamanism, the shaman or the one to be trusted is someone measured by the most joy – even in their illness, their crisis, or their sickness. It’s also important the person doing shamanic work is coming from a neutral place, which means being clean – physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually – so they can connect more and much easier.
Whether you're coming into this work to become a shaman or you simply want to get back into the balance and the flow and not resisting – because resistance is going to come from a place of fear, anger, or confusion – then this episode is for you!
In this episode, you will hear :
- How shamanism has evolved and what it’s used for
- Saying you’re doing shamannic practices instead of calling yourself a shaman
- The role of trauma as a soul fragment
- Doing your healing along with your guides and angels and the need to be trained and certified in it
- Why you have to be clean when practicing shamanism
- Can the connection be shut down?
- Chrissy’s training experience in shamanism
- Finding the balance amidst the synthetic frequencies and synthetic things
- The different shamanic practices based on the different cultures
- The three realms of shamanism
- Clearing trauma, raising vibrations and bringing balance back to nature
- Everyone can do shamanic work.
Subscribe and Review
Have you subscribed to our podcast? We’d love for you to subscribe if you haven’t yet.
We’d love it even more if you could drop a review or 5-star rating over on Apple Podcasts. Simply select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” then a quick line with your favorite part of the episode. It only takes a second and it helps spread the word about the podcast.
For more information or to reach Chrissy please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Mentorship offerings with Hope:
- Uplevel your Spiritual Business 5/13/21 - https://hopetaylormedium.mykajabi.com/
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com