Manage episode 303902151 series 2534734
I know there are a bunch of misconceptions about insurance out there, and that’s why today we have Amy Plano, the Reimbursement Dietitian, on the show. She will be clearing up the misconceptions, sharing the 5 steps you need to start today to become paneled, and also just being real about being a practice owner.
Amy is an author, nutrition entrepreneur, private practice dietitian, foodie, self-declared fashionista, wife, and professor. She's passionate about helping dietitians accomplish their dream of owning and operating a profitable insurance-based nutrition private practice. She teaches dietitians exactly how to make money using a health insurance-based payment model.TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- What every dietitian needs to know about accepting insurance
- The biggest hurdles when it comes to being paneled
- How to get started accepting insurance
- Why being on insurance panels is a REALLY good idea
Marketing does not have to take over your time, but you do have to make time to do your marketing. By following these steps and blocking out your calendar to take action, you WILL see the results and you WILL have success without the headache and fear of not knowing when clients will come, while building relationships.
Download your Marketing Wednesdays Action Steps to start your action plan!MORE FROM ADRIEN
- What is my Next Step as a Practitioner - Take the Quiz
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! I add new episodes every week and if you're not subscribed, there's a good chance you'll miss out on those.
I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!