Manage episode 302264812 series 2534734
What about investing and saving for your future?
As a business owner, these are things that you might not have thought about because you have a million other things to get done. And yet, you NEED to also think about your financial health and saving.
In this episode of the Fearless Practitioners Podcast, my guest, Jennifer Sahady, helps take the confusion out of money and helps us come up with a plan.
Jennifer is the friendly face in finance, with the eagerness of a puppy. She love helping and has helped over 10,000 people. She offers an alternative to financial management and will answer your questions and point you in the right direction.TOPICS DISCUSSED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How to build a plan for your future with money
- Simple ways to get out of debt
- Building in a safety net for your life
- Investing: It’s just like cooking
Marketing does not have to take over your time, but you do have to make time to do your marketing. By following these steps and blocking out your calendar to take action, you WILL see the results and you WILL have success without the headache and fear of not knowing when clients will come, while building relationships.
Download your Marketing Wednesdays Action Steps to start your action plan!MORE FROM ADRIEN
- What is my Next Step as a Practitioner - Take the Quiz
- Foundations of Private Practice
- Building Your Dream Practice
- Apply for Business Coaching
- Resources for Your Practice
- Schedule Your FREE 15 Min Fearless Steps Call
- Connect with Adrien on Instagram and Facebook
- Private Practice Paperwork Templates
Click here to subscribe to iTunes! I add new episodes every week and if you're not subscribed, there's a good chance you'll miss out on those.
I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!