Manage episode 298983432 series 2494693
In this Episode of the FCPA Compliance Report, I am joined by fan fav and now Hughes Hubbard & Reed partner Mike DeBernardis. We take a look back at some of the key enforcement actions and issues from Q2-2021.
Highlights of this podcast include:
- FCPA prosecutions. In the corp sphere, only one doesn’t really mean anything going forward.
- FCPA Individual Prosecutions. Is the Yates Memo finally leading to results?
- Anti-Trust. Will the focus on the large enforcement actions against Big Tech lead to an overall reduction or will the Division be going strong against all forms of anti-competitive behavior?
- FCA, Fraud in PPP and PPE. Where to you see this going?
- What about SEC enforcement actions? Will we see more in the areas of accounting fraud, SPACs, climate change and ESG areas?
- Do CCOs really need to worry about individual enforcement actions?
- What about environmental crime enforcement actions?
Mike DeBernardis on the HughesHubbard website
Mike DeBernardis on LinkedIn
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices